Purchased on the Playstore:
If your purchase is less than 48 hours you can directly cancel you purchase in the Playstore app but if it is not a recent purchase you can request a refund on the Google Play website :
Purchased on the AppGallery:
Contact the Huawei support team and provide the details below:
- HUAWEI ID, App name, Product name
- Huawei In-App Purchases transaction number (Go to Me > Account center > Payment and purchases > Purchase history to check. Please include a screenshot if possible.)
- Problem description
- Contact information
How to view in-app purchase subscriptions: Go to Settings > Account center > Payment and purchases > Subscriptions to view the automatic renewal services you have purchased in Huawei apps.
Subscribed on the Playstore:
You can do it on your computer or in Android under the Playstore app
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Subscriptions.
Subscribed on the AppGallery:
Go to Settings, click HUAWEI ID and go to .