First of all we do not store your email on our servers and link Mood with your email for a purchase, but Android does. When you login in Mood, Google automatically associate Mood with this email and stores it in your Google profile (aka Google Dashboard). If this email does not match with the Playstore account who purchased Mood, then you may loose premium.
Make sure you are loggued inside Mood with the same account as the Playstore one :
- In Mood application, go to Settings > Accounts> and click on the Google account to change it with the same email as Playstore account (the account who purchased Mood).
- With the new account, you need to go to Google Dashboard at https://myaccount.google.com in a browser or through the Android settings, then go to "Data & privacy", scroll down to "Data from apps and services you use" (or "Apps and services") and there, check you correctly see Mood in third party apps.
- Logout and connect to the Google Dashboard WITH OLD EMAILS (if possible) and remove Mood from third party apps.
Make sure the Playstore account is still the one who purchased Mood :
When adding a new Google account in the phone, the main account at the Playstore app level is also changed. This new account does not contain the Mood purchase and de facto deactivates the Mood premium.
- Make sure the correct account (the one which was used to buy Mood) is registered in the Playstore app and is set as the primary account.
- You also registered in Mood with this same account.
Make sure your HMS compatible Mood as not been updated to GMS version by the Playstore auto-update :
For Huawei users, there is a specific HMS compliant version of Mood on AppGallery: it enables purchases and Premium even without Google services. A purchase made one AppGallery cannot be recognised by a GMS version of Mood (the one available on the Playstore).
- If you have a Huawei phone under HMS, check that you haven't received an updated from the Playstore and vice versa if it's GMS phone, that an AppGallery update hasn't been done (purchases on a store cannot be transferred to another store).
- After an update the premium may be temporarily deactivated and needs time to re-synchronize with the Google / Huawei servers. Try to stop Mood completely and restart it, same for the Playstore / AppGallery application, to empty its cache and restart it.
- If you have a HMS Mood (downloaded from AppGallery) make sure to deactivate Playstore application auto-update to avoid switching automatically to a GMS version when a new version is available one the Playstore and thus loose premium.
If that doesn't work, you may need to uninstall Mood, switch to the account you purchased Mood on and reinstall Mood (So that Mood is considered downloaded from the account that purchased the premium).